Friday, June 19, 2009

Iman disses Michelle O?+other news/Whose beefing with Seal?




Well what do we have here?Somalian super model Iman caused a stir when she basically called Michelle Obama not very beautiful.Here is her direct quote.

“Mrs. Obama is not a great beauty. But she is so interesting looking and so bright. That will always take you farther. When you’re a great beauty, it’s always downhill for you. If you’re someone like Mrs. Obama, you just get better with age.”
Hmmm..i guess Iman is speaking about herself?I mean shes not very pretty herself.And I love Mrs O so this round goes to Michelle.I guess Mrs O was the bigger person as she invited Iman to some white house women's event and didn't comment.

In other news,Iman was spotted in nyc at a dvd release party for makeup artist Sam something and she was partying it up with Deborah Cox at the event.She also covers the latest J'adore magazine to celebrate their two year anniversary.Here are some quotes from the interview.

Iman on Fashion

“In fashion, most women know what looks good on them and I don’t mean those who are stuck in their ‘high school years’ look–you know who you are! Most women want to follow the up-to-the-minute trends and that is when they get into trouble. You are supposed to make trends work for you and not make you a fashion victim. “

Iman on Africa.
I AM AFRICAN, so I am staying on course to make the work that we started a reality to more Africans. All I want for Africans is what is possible for the West, which is AIDS no longer being a death sentence, but a manageable disease as long as you can take your medication. I want that for Africans. I am not a scientist
, but I wish we can find a cure for AIDS in my lifetime.”

Interesting.She also appeared on in harpers bazaar's june issue to commemorate models who have chaged the fashion industry.I see she's still getting her mullah!

In other celeb feud news ,fashion designer Karl Lagefield is still beefing with model Heidi Klum and this time,he had a few words for her husband Seal ,saying
"I am no dermatologist but I wouldn't want his skin.I am no dermatologist but I wouldn't want his skin.Mine looks better than his.He is covered in craters".

Seems like everyone apart from him knws that Seal's skin is a result of a skin disease he had as a child.Hi Hater!

No comments: