Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Music Fix:Darey,K'naan and Riz.

Darey (formely known as Dare ) ,runner up in the Project Fame show and solo artist ,has released a new video called No stars,which is a follow up to Not the Girl.I love the qulaity (esp in HD).Seems that we are stepping up in terms of video!However,the song kinda gets borring to me as im kinda tired of him and his slow songs.we need more uptempo music please!Enjoy all the music and thank me later!

DAREY-NO STARS.


K'Naan.
I love lobve K'naan and one of my friends is working with him ,so thats great.Maybe I can get a hookup for an interview or something!Ismeal?Anyway,here is his latest video for This is Africa.Listen 2 the lyrics!

K-NAAN-THIS IS AFRICA.



RIZ.
This new artist is a protegee of Akon and his latest video is called Rock the Bed.Read about him on facebook by becoming a fan.

RIZ-ROCK THE BED.

No comments: