Monday, December 21, 2009

The Randomness:Riz making out with Cameron Diaz+Iman in t magazine+Miss Tz explains her rship with Russy




If this isnt one of the weirdest couplings of the year,then I dont know what else is.Nigerian -us-canada based singer Riz who is signed to Konvict Music may be dating Cameron Diaz.Apparently,they were spotted together after a date a few months ago and may still be dating.hmm...somehow i doubt that.

In magazine news,the ageless Iman appeared in tmagazine and looks fabulous.If theres one thing im asking Santa for xmas,its to look as ageless as her when Im in my 50's.

So remember how we were speculating on Russel Simmons interest in former Miss Tanzania Flavia Matana?Well,she took to globalgrind.com celebrity blog to praise Russy for all his genoristy.
Here are a few quotes:

"When I met Russell Simmons a month ago in New York, I never thought that my dreams can come true so fast, I knew that it would be a long journey to success, taking me years to get to work in America as a model. But Russell Simmons has been ever so helpful giving me the opportunity to audition in New York with outstanding agencies and he is working on helping me find a modeling home in January. Have met many people but honestly he is the man of his own kind, sacrifising his time beside his busy schedule he has, very few people can do this as have had so many promises after doing well in Miss Universe but up to now haven't heard from any of the people who promised to help me pursuing my career. I am so excited about the possibilities and opportunities that await me in the future, in the United States, and I can only hope and pray that all things work out. May God bless Russell Simmons in whatever he his doing."

hmm..good for her I guess?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imani is and has always been a beautiful woman. But God has nothing to do with her looking ageless at 50. A good plastic surgeon is responsible:))