Sunday, December 21, 2008

Estelle's new adidas ad,New album deets.




Miss Estelle seems to be pretty busy these days.The singer has been nominated for a grammy for "American Boy"(don't ask me what category) ,and her new addidas ad recently came out.Well she features in it alongside Katy Perry,Russel Simmons and other celebs.(Haven't seen it on tv yet though).
She is already making preparations for her next album.The album is set to be released late 2009,and according to concreteloop,the singer said ,
"I’m really excited to start working on my next album. I’m going to go totally left field and surprise a lot of people… I’m going to hit it out the ball park with this one. I’m thinking a mix of Coldplay and Marvin Gaye.”Will keep u updated.Meanwhile,Estelle has been partying it up and her most recent stop was at a bday party for makeup-artist Tina Nguyen with Akon.
You may view the commercial here.She also did a photo shoot for Stella mag and here are the pics .

ADDIDAS COMMERCIAL FEAT ESTELLE.

No comments: