Sunday, March 1, 2009

NY fashion week:African collective pics +video +Korto M rips runway!









I was really excited when I found out that four african desingers would be featured in this year's Ny fashion week .I have pics and videos for you .Celebs who walked the runway include Alek Wek and Liya Kebede ,as well as former Miss Africa 2005 Georgie Badiel from Burkina Faso.I wonder if Fatima walked the runway .Designers for the Ny fashion show who repped africa were Xuly Bet (Mali);Tiffany Amber (Nigeria); Stoned Cherrie (South Africa); Momo (Nigeria).To see the individual collections,click here
VIDEO OF AFRICA FASHION COLLECTIVE.


In other fashion news ,Liberian designer Korto Momulu who finished third in Project Runway's last season showed of her collection at bet's rip the runway show which will air soon.I have some pics and an interview video with her so check that out.Also,My friend TJ created a group for Korto M on facebook,so u can access that by clicking here

INTERVIEW WITH KORTO MOMULU.

No comments: