Saturday, September 27, 2008

Would you Rock a wooden bag?: The Afrilicious girl's guide to What-to-wear this fall.







So if you are like me who loves to shop ,then this blog post is just for you!I've been on-the look-out for african-inspired things and I just found these cool items.Including a hot new wooden bag by Port 1961.So maybe I'll own these items when I have a job and lots of money.Lol..

The bathing suit is by Bantu ,a new clothing line that Vanity Fair did a post on in their october issue .It's actually african owned too.To read that article,click here

The tshirt is for Survivor Gabon that just premiered last week.Its by Edun Live.You can search it on google.

The sneakers are from converse.com.I'm loving those shoes!

The tshirt is from Zulu Rose and can be purcahsed at pieces boutique in Brooklyn.So go get your shop on ladies1

No comments: