Saturday, January 3, 2009

2Face releases New Album +duet with R.Kelly /Album launch party .










Nigeria's 2 face Idibia of "African Queen" Fame just released his new album on Dec 19th 2008.The album titled "Unstoppable" features 16 tracks ,one of them including R.Kelly .2 Face said “My fans should expect versatility, a whole lot of different flavours, fields and genres. They should expect something scintillating,” Asked why he chose the title, Tuface explained: “There were so many titles that came up. But the basic idea is, I am going nowhere. Come rain or shine, I am still going to be here by the grace of God. That therefore makes me unstoppable.”
To listen to the R.Kelly duet,click here.I'm not really into that one,But I'm already in love with "Swallow your Pride" that you can listen to here. .
The singer won the Best Nigerian act award at the 2008 World Music Awards ,and participated in a charity celebrity basketball match in Nigeria in Dec.Peep pics of his album release show in Lagos,Nigeria.

2 FACE -EXCUSE ME SISTER frm new album.

No comments: