Sunday, January 25, 2009

The randomness: Akon doesn't Knw his real age.


It seems to me like only Akon can pull off this foolywang behavior and keep a straight face .The "I'm So Paid " singer recently revealed that while he does have a birth certificate ,he doesn't really know his real age .Akon said ,
"All it's going to do is depress me,"
"I don't want to know I'm getting older. Then I'll start to think about getting checkups and insurance. I don't want that."
According to the Associated Press ,
" Numerous reports have put his age between 25 to 35 years old. In 2006, he gave his age as 25. But now, he claims his birth certificate shows he was born on April 16, 1977, which would make him 31".
According to Akon ,
"In Africa ... age is not important over there. They don't care. People only focus on it here (America) and in Europe."
"I feel like I'm 21 right now," he says. "And I'll be 21 for the next 10 years."


Okay Akon .(Blank stare ,them SMDH).First of all,Akon needs a freaking reality check.Noone wants to grow older but come on ,21?Please?If Akon is 21,Im like 3 years old .And in Africa noone cares about age?Sure Akon ,sure ...

No comments: