Friday, October 17, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance SOUTH AFRICA/HIGH SCHOOL MUISCAL SA?




One of my fave Tv dance shows is finally headed to Africa.Well,South Africa actually.The wildly successful US show is finally headed to SA and I'm curious to see how it pans out.I haven't been able to get any footage yet ,so be patient .I can't wait to see the dancers solo acts and see how they measure up compared to the US dancers .And I wonder who the judges and chereographers will be..

Speaking of dance ,here is a clip from Dance Africa ,the channel o created show where dances from selected african countries compete for a chance to be crowned "Africa's Best Dancer".This was the only clip I could find and is of the Nigerian contestant .

DANCE AFRICA.



And in other news,apparently,there is or just was an SA version of High School Musical .Wow...I guess we are doing good on the copy-american-tv-shows thing .But maybe instead of basketball,they should make Troy (played by Zac Efron in the US version play soccer).Just saying...Don't really care who wins High School Musical 3.

No comments: